Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday 8/26/2015, Wow...







So where do I begin!!
    So lets start with my companions! Which in the picture are the two sisters I am standing with. Sister Warren on my left and Sister Tester on my right. Sister Tester and I are very similar. We both are super sarcastic. This makes me happy! Haha now I know I won't offend her with my sarcasm.  Sister Warren is such a sweet heart and goofy, I love it!! They are so amazing I couldn't have asked for better companions!
    So Tristan and Izzy visited me!! I was walking on Sunday to the temple with my zone for temple walk, and all of a sudden I hear "Sister Parker!",  and I turn around and there is Izzy holding my sunglasses and a water-bottle-mister thing and a brown bag! I hugged her and saw that Tristan was in the car! I almost cried I was so happy!! In the bottle was a dirty Dr. Pepper and in the bag were Swig cookies. Oh man! Thank you so much Tristan and Izzy!!! It seriously made my life! I was so happy!!
    Devotionals are awesome here. Probably one of my favorite parts, and the choir is awesome!! I only go for the choir director. He is so awesome with the spirit. He almost made me cry yesterday! The devotional yesterday was awesome. He talked about how our focus should be on baptizing others and bringing others unto Christ, it made me think. I was paying more attention and my focus on the blessings I will give on the mission rather than what I will receive from my mission and how I will help others find eternal salvation. I want to tell all of you that if any of you are thinking about a mission get this in your head first. If you focus on the work and get lost in the work you will automatically have those blessings. They will come so don't focus on them. Because if you focus on the blessings and not the work you will not be an effective missionary and not a useful tool for the Lord, and that is why we are out here. The sooner you realize that the better you are for helping the Lord, you will grow quicker so you can be the best tool for him.
    Well I am running out of time. oh! Something funny!! After our temple session we were walking out of the temple and I took one step outside and realized I had the temple's clothes with me!! I accidentally almost stole them! But don't worry I repented and brought them back! Well I love and miss everyone of you!! I got the "Greenie Package" mom!! I loved it so much did you make that!!?? and thank you for all the dear elders they help me throughout my week!! Keep them coming!!
Love you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment