Monday, February 6, 2017

Anastasia

I do not have a lot to write about this week. I am sorry...also no photos...sorry! I will be better at taking photos this week! 
I want to talk about an investigator of ours. her name is Anastasia.  She is ready to be baptized, but she is not married and lives with her boyfriend. We had an appointment fall through so we got the feeling to go see Anastasia. We got to her house and she came out and just laid everything out on us. She said how she almost killed herself today because she is dealing with a lot at home and how she is going through a really hard time. While we were trying to comfort her with testifying of Christ and the Book of Mormon her mom drove up. We had never met her mom before and we had a good talk with her and her mom. Wow..her mom is so spiritual! She has such a strong faith in Jesus Christ! We offered to give her a Book of Mormon and she was so excited! Her mom is so prepared too! That was a super spiritual lesson! I almost cried when Anna started crying. It broke my heart this poor girl! She is 27 yrs old, I should say lady. We had a couple lessons with her after that and her desire to get baptized is so strong! She wants to get baptized so bad, but she is just kind of stuck. I know her desire is going to continue to increase. I have never met someone with such a strong desire to get baptized, she has grown so much in the past couple months! I love her so much and I know God will help her find a way to get out of the situation she is in so she and her kids can be baptized! 
I  testify that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that it changes people because it draws them closer to Christ. They will begin to be enlightened by His love and knowledge. I know that God loves us more than we can even imagine and I am grateful to have this knowledge and be apart of this church! 
Have an amazing week! 
Lobi!

Zuster Parker! 

No comments:

Post a Comment