Monday, January 18, 2016

Sick!!!

This week was not really exciting, but I got a package! Oh my gosh, thank you mom! When we heard the David Archulletta signing Italian we all literally jumped and screamed we were so excited! So, good choice of music!! I went on exchanges and I noticed I was able to speak more Dutch, and they could understand me so that is a good start right!? I just love the people here!! They are so awesome! and nice!! I meet some cool people and just could not stop thinking what awesome members they would be or how much happier they would be with the gospel in their life!
I got sick...yesterday I woke up early and felt nauseous, and then I threw up a few times throughout the day and I could not go to church. The elders were so nice and brought us the sacrament! Then I could not got to Wanika because I was sick I couldn't even stand up to take a shower. I am all good now!
We had sports with the south zone to. So all the missionaries in Suriname got together and that was fun! We never see them and we forget that we have those other missionaries to, they are so awesome! So all in all it was a good week.
It is Sister Christiansen's last week here..sad! But I am excited for her! Sorry I do not have much to write about, but next week is a new transfer so it will be fun!!

SISTER CHRISTIANSEN AND SISTER PARKER






PANNEKOEKEN!











ALL THE MISSIONARIES IN SURINAME (NORTH AND SOUTH) TOGETHER                         





No comments:

Post a Comment