Monday, January 11, 2016

We are not just saving people here....we are saving puppies!

So crazy week!!!!
Here was one of our adventures this week. We had a lesson with a less active who all the photos below you will see him and his home, and where he lives. He is the cutest old man!!! His name is brother Simon.




 

 

 
 









 

 

After that we are biking and on this road we decide to take a left instead of a right. and then we see the cutest puppy, wich is the brown one that you will see.

 

It was so cute and we could not just leave it. We asked the house that was nearby if it was theirs but they said no, so we took it back to Simon's and asked if he wanted a puppy, and he said yes! So we found it a home!



But then the other guy said did you find the others? We were like, others? He said yeah there are probably more. So we go back and sure enough...there are 3 more puppies!!!! So we pick them up and back to Simon's and asked if he will keep them for the night and then tomorrow we will find them homes. So we picked them up the next day and found all three of them a home!!!! They rode in my bag like the whole day. Haha but we saved 4 puppies! Yes there are tons of stray dogs here and everything. But when you have an opportunity to do something about it, waarom niet! so that was one of our adventures this week.

 What I love about everyone here is how humble some people are and how much love they have for people! You really see the love they have for everyone! It is impossible not to love these people! They are so nice! And friendly! Well not all I love..I do not like some men here.. but it is ok we are all children of God! I tell myself that whenever we are biking. Haha.
One thing they all do is ask "can you give me a ride?!" Like on our bikes.. like what? oh yeah just hop on our bikes... hhha people here sometimes... but other than that! I love it here! I am so sad sister Christiansen is leaving me! I do not know what is worse, her leaving me, or me leading out the area... oh well!! But I love the work here and the people! It is een beetje sweaty here but everyone is sweating so it is no big deal. Hope you all had a fabulous week!

These are pictures of the cool Central Market






The river
 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment