Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pure Happiness!!

This week was good!
     I fell of my bike, little scrapes here and there but I am good. It was bound to happen sometime right? Thank goodness for helms!!
    So this week something funny/random happened. So I was on exchanges with sister Jorgensen, and we went to go see a potential investigator but we did not know where he lived and he said he would meet us on this one street and then he would drive and we would follow him to his place. So we are following him and we are at a restaurant, so confused. He said it is a custom that we feed out guests but I do not think you would like the food my wife made so I am taking you here to eat, but I already ordered and payed for the food you two can sit here and eat and I have a couple things I need to do and I will draw out directions to get to my house from here and once you are done you can come over.(he is a lawyer).  We are like uhh umm ok and he left. We go inside and there is no one. The place is kinda darker got this weird foreign music on and we just were like what the heck. Well we have to eat it I guess. It was good food! But soo weird he just left us there. But yeah pretty funny.
     But now for a more spiritual note. I was talking about this with z. Ashcraft.: We were talking about the happiness you feel on your mission. As a missionary you are meeting randoms and you are constantly feeling the spirit. You feel so happy when you see someone take that step closer to God and see them how God sees them. You can literally feel Gods love for them! And it is the purest happiness there is, because you are not happy because of something you have done but you are happy because of how happy someone else is and the love Heavenly Father has for them. I love this feeling above anything I have felt, because it is so pure! Yes, you might think you are happy and you probably happy when you are at Disneyland, but this is on a new level. This is what helps you through your mission, because it does not happen everyday where you see success and see people coming closer to God. But when you do, het is zo mooi! The most beautiful thing. I love my mission, I love having this front row seat to Gods work, and that I can just be a little tool to help him! I love you all and I hope you remember to help others always, and love one another!
Zuster Parker

OUTSIDE ONE OF OUR LESS ACTIVE'S HOUSE


 
THIS IS THE ROAD WE TAKE TO HER HOUSE

 
 SAME HOUSE, SHE MADE US CRAB THAT WAS COOKED IN MASALA...SOOO GOOD!!!!




CAN YOU GUESS WHICH PLATE IS MINE? THIS IS SAOUTO SOUP AND IT IS SO FRICKEN GOOD!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE DISHES HERE!


THIS IS THE PEPPER THEY MAKE THAT YOU PUT IN IT...SOOO GOOD!!


THIS WEIRD DRINK, I STILL CAN'T TELL IF I LIKE IT. BEST DESCRIPTION WOULD PROBABLY STRAWBERRY RICE-MILK.

Cutest kids!!! Sad story; Their dad got a hold of anti Mormon stuff and won't let them and his wife be baptized but they want to get baptized,  and he has people watching them to see who they talk to! so sad!! :(



 
THIS IS OUR WARD LEADER, BROTHER UBETANA. OH MAN, HIS DREADS REACH HIS MID-THIGH


ME, ZUSTER ASHCRAFT, BROTHER UBETANA AND BROTHER SIMON

THE STREET TO OUR APARTMENT

CUTEST PUPPIES


No comments:

Post a Comment