Monday, February 1, 2016

Sorry!

Sorry only got 5 min left but. I am now with my new comp! She is from Utah, came out a transfer before me and knows way good Dutch! Cool experience; we taught this Portuguese investigator Julio and we taught him the restoration lesson (all of it) in Portuguese. We used the pamphlet that we have in Portuguese. and we just picked sentences from that and had him read it! Super cool!!! We even asked him to be baptized!! He did not say yes but he did not say no. He has to think about it more. But elder Parella from the Mesa mission said maybe we could Skype him because he is from Brazil! and maybe we could have a lesson with me and my comp and him and his comp! So we will do that!! hopefully!!!! I love you all and we felt the spirit so strong even thought is was different languages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment