Monday, June 6, 2016

So Busy!!

    So this week felt like a year and also a day! We were so busy! We finally got the hang of this 2 area thing, and the lord is blessing us! The Rainville area is prospering! We have been getting so many lessons, The problem for us is that we do not have enough time to fit everyone in in the day! Or the week! We have more people than we have time for, but that is also a good thing, better than the opposite right? The investigators are progressing, and the ones that were not and we were not seeing were being humbled, and are prepared! We are meeting way cool people!
    So, story; On Sunday we went to a potential investigator that we met in church. a member from the Temenge branch invited her and she is really sick, she is in a wheel chair, she got a priesthood blessing and she said she felt a lot better after! So we saw them that night! First of all she came to the church with her mom sister in law and brother. So when we got there, and oh man......the whole house sat with us! We were teaching 7 people all at once! I felt so intimidated! Everything I knew just left my mind! How to teach, all of it! I was like oh man they are all looking at us, and they were, and they were all intensively listening. Sooooo scary! But then I was thinking about faith and trust; I am a missionary, I have been called to do this work, Heavenly Father will bless me with what to say, I just need to have faith and open my mouth, and so that is what I did. Once I did that I was no longer scared or nervous, it just felt natural, and I know my companions were feeling the same, we talked about it afterwards. Haha we had to take a minute and stop before our next appointment, a little overwhelming. Haha and they were saying that they are going to come to church every Sunday! Haha, that was a good day! We were asking ourselves, why are we being blessed? Haha we still have no idea, but we are thanking God everyday! One thing we also noticed, the really prepared people we are teaching are referrals from the most strong members. They are so strong in the gospel, and because of their light, others want to find the source (the book of Mormon). I am so grateful for them!! I am grateful to be a missionary in Suriname!

I love you all!!

Bishizards house! We go there to teach them every Sunday after Church, they feed us lunch. They are members, Jordan served his mission in the Netherlands, he is the one holding the camera.




This is what happens after they feed us..

Fourth of July

Fourth of July


Fourth of July



Fourth of July

Fourth of July  



No comments:

Post a Comment