Monday, May 30, 2016

Suriname is killing it again!

    Clarice got baptized!! Three people were baptized Saturday! You could say it was a good day. They all were so strong. You could see how strong they were when they bore their testimonies of the church. The spirit was so strong!  Another miracle! Dwayne (two transfers ago when I was with sister Ashcraft, we were teaching him and I was really sad to leave him because I knew he was going to be baptized. Well we have been teaching him still and he told us at an appointment that was originally going to just be helping him with English, he asked us to have a lesson instead. He said how he talked to his parents about it...and that they want him to and so does he! We were beyond happy! Because this is a huge step for him! Next transfer he will be baptized! Me and sister Ashcraft put our hearts into him, testifying over and over again of the truthfulness of this gospel. and now we will be able to baptize him! If this is my last baptism for the rest of the transfer I will be so happy still. I guess I kinda gave away transfer calls. But for once; everything with me is staying the same, finally no changes during this transfer. It is kinda nice to not have to worry about that!
    Nothing crazy well probably but it is all just normal life for us sisters here. I am thankful for this chance to be on a mission. and to help people come closer to Jesus Christ!
I  love you all!!
Zuster Parker


Clarecce got baptized!!






The North Zone


The North Zone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment