Monday, October 10, 2016

New Companionship!

So hermana Taylor is now with us! and I love her! She is from St. George, and super funny! We instantly clicked! However, I feel like a giant with my 2 compas! They are both super small! I feel like they are my babies. Sister Taylor is super positive and happy and excited for missionary work! I love it! Helps me a lot! We all three work together! Oh man let me tell you how our teaching lessons go; if they can speak or understand Dutch I talk to them in Dutch, then hermana Taylor talks to them in Spanish or Papiamentu, and hermana Watson talks to them in English or a little in Spanish, if they only speak Spanish and Papiamentu, then hermana Taylor translates everything we say! It is crazy! But it works! These people here can switch in a conversation no problem from english, dutch, papiamentu, and spanish! It is crazy! I am focusing on papiamentu, because it is easier than spanish. so; hopi bon! We have been focusing a lot on finding the elect, and we have been contacting a ton! we got 33 contacts this week!!!!! Very crazy! But awesome! We have found some super awesome people who say we have been sent to them from God, and are totally open to the spirit and it is amazing! 
I love missionary work! 
I am so happy to be here! 
I love you all!! Have a great week!!!! Lobi!

Zuster Parker

I got kissed by a dolphin!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment