Monday, March 6, 2017

We just got dumped! but it is ok he said we can still be friends....

Me and Josh



Your local ice-cream man


Well this week was a fast one!! So our investigator Anna asked us to give her daughters a Book of Mormon and when we came back the next appointment the youngest one who is like 4 or 5 was standing the closest to us and zr. Baker said look what we have....and pulled out 3 BOMs! The little girl gasped, she was so excited to get a Book of Mormon for herself. Now they have all marked up their books and are so happy! The cutest thing ever!!  Anna tells us they have been practicing giving talks and testimonies in the mirror!! so cute!!

We went to a wedding of Jordan and Elena, members,  both returned missionaries. I love them both! I got to see all the members from previous areas! I said goodbye to Josh my old investigator who will be a life long friend! I almost cried saying goodbye because all these people have such a huge place in my heart that it physically hurts saying bye or thinking about doing so. I have now decided i really really hate saying good bye! I always forget how much it hurts till I have to do it! So sad, but it is ok I will see them again!! 

Yesterday we went to an inv. house, we had not been able to meet with him for a couple of weeks but we had such a strong hope for him and he seemed so cool! His name is David (figures). Well we get there and we sit down and then he started talking....and  as I was listening and I noticed is he ....dropping us.. so his family and members from his church want him to first stay and try his church out before switching and so he said he would like to do that and can't meet with us any more, but then he is all like, but we can still be friends and I will see you around right? Of course we are all like no problem friends yeah.. totally.. hhaah it felt like he was breaking up with us, pretty funny. But it is all good! We bore our testimonies and encouraged him to keep reading the Book of mormon. 
But all in all it was a great week!! 
I love it here! 
Love you all!! 
Lobi!!!

Zuster Parker


Me and Zuster Baker



We contracted this whole street; a lesson in enduring to the end :)



The wedding





More of the wedding with my favs



More of the wedding with my favs



No comments:

Post a Comment