Monday, August 8, 2016

It's not just a story, it's real.

So I am getting to the point where my life is not that exciting anymore so I do not have as much to write by the end of the week. But we had a lesson with our investigator Josh. We asked him about Jesus Christ, and who he is for him. He talked about Jesus Christ's life, and said, "It is not just a story, it is real." I loved that, compare it to movies (because I love movies, so why not). If we watch a movie and we know it is obviously "just a movie", it is not that meaning full. But if you watch a movie that is based on a true story then it has so much more emotion behind it, and it will impact you a lot more. Why? because it actually happened. The same is with Jesus Christ, He is not just a story. His sacrifice for us actually happened, His life and his experiences are real, and we can feel of their reality through His atonement, through repenting, through our prayers, through our scripture study, and when we take the sacrament. I am so grateful for him!
I am sorry this one is short, but I love you all so much and I hope you have an amazing week!
Lobie!
Zuster Parker

A little wet....


Pit stop from the storm


Oma Abdulhamid, one of our investigators.
Elder Christiansen giving our investigator a ride back home from church, this is Josh the one I talked about in my email, and my arm on the side, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment