Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Not Happy

Mom you can not get mad at me because I did ask them if the Dutch passport was ok and I do not need a visa and they told me I didn't. This was like 3 weeks ago. But guess what I get in the mail..... I got reassigned to Mesa, Arizona....I marched right down to the travel office and told them we asked twice and they said I do not need a visa. So why am I getting a reassignment!? And they said well all the travel agents are gone for the day you can talk to them tomorrow morning. Apparently the main one who has been working with our travels broke his back a while ago and the other agents have been supervising our travels. So maybe they might not know you have a dutch passport and they sent in visa info for you. Yeah anyways I can not do much right now. But tomorrow morning I am talking to them right at 8 and I am going to Trinidad Monday! This is not OK. It is their fault not mine and I should not be punished for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment